Monday, July 11, 2016

Last E-mail! What???

Connor first sent this scripture reference:  3 John 1:13-14.  I looked it up and here it is.

  13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

Ha ha!

Here's the rest he sent:
     Okay so this week was a good week.  Hermana Carmelina couldnt get baptized again but what ever, I don't have to worry about that anymore. Mom, Hermana Caffaro wants you to take me to an Infections Disease Doctor when I get home just to make sure everything has been cleaned out of my stomach. I have to go and see Hna Ana Ruth because I promised her I would, she a great member and she took really good care of me when I was in Brigada. There's nothing special i want at the ariport but I do have a question do you know if they're going to release me Wednesday or am I going to have to wait until Thursday morning to be released? Love you all a ton and see you on Wednesday. Love Connor
(Con didn't tell me who any of these people are)
                                                 Elder Austin Elder Ludwig Elder Ferraro
                                                                  Elder Romero Elder Alegria
                                                                           Elder Hightower
                                                                          Papi Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment