Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

      Dang it mom, you're making me think way to much about all this college crap but I promise I'll keep praying about it and let you know soon what choice I'm going to make. Well this week was pretty good. Nothing really crazy happened apart from my birthday which was really fun. Monday was soccer as usual and my comp got really mad while we were playing. I'm not sure why, but he did. I also bought this super cool Avengers shirt on the street that has all the Avengers and Spider man.  Tuesday,  we had the zone council, my last one as a ZL hopefully, and it went over really well. We just tried to animate the zone talking about how they're were all choosen to come forth in this time and that they have a great potencial as missoinaries. Wednesday, I was on divisions with Elder Baloy which was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time contacting and not too much time teaching but some days are like that. Elder Baloy was flashing gang signs at me in the street and I was sure we were going to get killed because that kind of stuff can get you killed here.  Elder Baloy didn't understand that so I had to explain it to him. He bought me pizza for my birthday and it was a party.  Thursday was another really hot day where we did a lot of contacting.  Pretty much every day in our area is like that until like 6 when we actually have lessons. We had a dinner with one family that made us tacos and a cake and then we went to another family that was way better. We came in and they had their house all decorated and everything. Then when I sat down on the couch, they had their son hidden behind it and he hit me in the face with a plate full of whip cream. It was pretty dang funny and they got a good video of it that I'll try to get to you guys. With them we ordered pizza and they had bought Shasta soda. Other than that it was a normal week. I did division with Elder A on  Friday and he's a weird little Peruvian and lets just say it was an interesting day. Right now were working with Familia Robles and they will probably be baptised Saturday along with another girl called Alison that is living with the family that had the birthday party for me. So ya this is the last week of the change and I'm hoping, like I said that I'm going to train after this. Love you all a ton and hope youre enjoying your last months of school. Love Connor


                                     Birthday with Elder Baloy and above is my zone.

Birthday house #1 tacos and cake

                                                Birthday house number 2


                                                                    Ovalle Family

 This is a little girl that lives next door to us that always comes over and talks to us. She's awesome and then the zone did a surprise birthday party for me this morning that was amazing. Love them so much. Love you all a ton. 
                                                              Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment