Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016

     I've got changes!!! I still don't know where I'm going to go, but I do know that I'll be training which means I'll be reopening an area and that this is how I'll finish my mission. I'm super excited to be able to train again and I know that it will help me finish the mission working super hard. Well this week was pretty normal. It was another Urgency week which means that President gave us goals and things we had to complete. It went really well. We were able to see lots of miracles and a baptism so that was amazing, Um  Tuesday was normal nothing really happened. We had the last district meeting of the change and then Wednesday we did divisions with Elder Santamaria, who is a very strange elder but a great guy. We had some baptismal interviews planned for Wednesday and we went and talked to the Hermana Sandra like an hour before we were going to have the interviews but when the time came she never showed up.  I was super sad because I thought that I wasn't going to have any more baptisms in this area but then Friday she called us and said that her son really wanted to be baptized even though she didn't really fell ready.  We got his interview done Friday night and then he got baptized Saturday which was a great experience. We didn't have very many members that showed up but the important ones were there. I'm sure that his mom will be baptized soon and Alison as well. Alison is just super slow and its really hard for her to understand but mostly she didn't get baptized because her uncle didn't let her because he says she doesn't know enough. Sunday was pretty good. We were running around just trying to finish up with the dats President Caffaro had given us. We were able to win the week again so our name was in the weekly email. This week I was reading in my personal study and I read in 2 Nephi 4. Its an amazing chapter and I was able to learn a lot about how we need to trust in the Lord and he will take care of us. I also decided that I need to read the scriptures in English. One to practice English again and other because I read in the Liahona about how the scriptures are translated and that we should read them in the language of our heart. Well that's about it for me. My shoes will make it the rest of my mission. Love you all a ton and hope you have a great week. Love Connor 

                                              Elder Santamaria 


                                                                         Baptism of Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment