Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

     This week was pretty normal, but much better than last week. We've finally got a base in the area and we have things to go and do instead of just contact all the time. We went to Barberena Monday to buy some stuff like pillows and food because we didn't have any of that in the house. After that we went and said hi to some of the members that I knew there and that was awesome. I was able to go and say hi to some of the converts I have there and I was so happy to see them again. We played volleyball and soccer after that. We played with a return missionary that had come back to visit which was super fun. I knew him a little but not much. Tuesday we had a zone meeting and it was weird to not be in charge of it but also really nice to just sit there and listen instead of have to worry about setting goals and motivating the zone. Like I said this week we were able to find lots of new investigators and I think that quite a few of them will be able to progress and I'm excited about a lot of references we got. The members love us because the missionaries that were here before didn't do anything and now that the branch has two missionaries that are working super hard, all the members are happy to give us references and help us out. I'm feeling much less stressed than last week and this week I was able to have more fun with my comp, he's a really great comp and is willing to learn and do better always. Last night I had a baggy attack. I was talking to Elder Gudiel and he made me super baggy and it didn't help that I was looking at the pictures I have, but don't worry I'm still working super hard. I got my suit last week and its pretty amazing but you'll have to wait until the 13th of July to see it.

That's awesome that you guys could go down to Boise. I saw the picture of the family there and I didn't recognize any of them. Olivia is a little clone of Emmy and I can't believe how big she is.  

This week I did a study on charity and I was able to learn a ton. I just looked all the scriptures on charity in the back of the scriptures and studied each verse thinking about what it taught. It really helped me understand that charity is one of the most important things we can have in this life and that if we obtain it all the other things will come more easily. 

Love you all and hope you have a great week. Love Connor. P,S. I only have two fast Sundays left. 


                       Now thats what I call a good lunch! and yes that is a chicken foot in my soup

No comments:

Post a Comment