Monday, February 16, 2015

Marijuana and broken toes


    This week was pretty crazy, we had interviews with president and then we had house inspections, stake conference, I used marijuana this week and broke three of my toes... So ya we had lots of crazy things going on this week.  I'm sure you all want to hear about my broken toes so I'll start with that. It happened last p-day when we were playing soccer. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but me and another Elder got the ball at the same time and both kicked. My toes instantly started hurting super bad and I had to limp my way over to the side and just sit there all day. It took me and my comp 30 minutes to walk back to our house when it usually only takes us like 5. We didn't leave Monday night and then Tuesday my toes were super swollen and it was pretty hard but I was able to walk around and do a little bit of work . The rest of the week was limping all over my area just trying to find time to walk to lessons. That is also the reason I used marijuana.  Some investigator gave me this paste to put on that was made of weed. Interviews were awesome and I was able to learn a lot. I got nothing but praise from president and brownies from Hermana Caffaro.  On Thursday, we had house inspections which wasn't too bad.  They told us we needed to clean up a little bit better but that our bathroom was really clean so that's really all that matters. Stake conference was pretty boring to be honest.  We had to go to four hours of meeting Saturday and nothing really applied to us as missionaries.  Sunday was much better. President Caffaro gave a really good talk and some other people gave great talks too. We got Julio confirmed after the meeting which was a huge relief. We got more brownies from Hermana Caffaro which was fantastic. Yes we celebrated el dia de cariño a little bit.   A member invited us over for dinner and cake it was pretty fun. 

      We eat out quite a bit more we ate these giant burritos this week which were delicious. Story about an investigator.   We had one investigator that came to church for the first time this week which was awesome. She is  amazing and hasn't ever come to church before because her husband really hates the church, no se porque (I don't know why). We have quite a few investigators.  Its just really hard to get anyone to progress and keep commitments. We teach anywhere from 20 to 30 lessons a week which is pretty good. Hardest thing is just finding people to accept us, nobody ever wants to let us in. 



                                This is my first day with my foot and the marijuana paste I used.


                                                      Second day with the foot
                                   the cane is one that a member gave me to help me walk around.
 Super big burritos that we ate one night.  My comp ate two of them!! He's crazy and I love him to death. 


                                           Shirt from Grandma and Grandpa


 Valentines day celebration with the Familia Estacuy, They're amazing and give us lots of food so I love them and they're super nice. 
                                                Hno Estacuy Elder Estrella Elder Hurst

These are a couple of pictures I copied from President Caffaro's Facebook page.  Stake Conference today at Nimajuyu Stake.




1 comment:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! growing marijuana

    ReplyDelete