Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dec 7, 2015

     Okay first off I have changes!!!!! I know that it passed by super fast but that is because this change was only 4 weeks because of Christmas so the next change or this change will be 8 weeks and won't end until the beginning of February but ya I'm finally going to leave Barbarena. It is going to be super hard. I love this area so much and the members are amazing. I'm going to have to say goodbye to papi ronald which is going to be the hardest. Last night when the assistants called, they told me I didn't have changes and I was dying. I didn't think I could make it 7 months in the same area but then this morning they called again and said that I really did have changes. But anywho we had a really great week. Not really, because I didn't feel like doing anything but we still had a good week. Monday we went and played on a turf field which was super fun but super I was super tired after. I did divisions Tuesday with his Elder that's hard but somehow I made it through the divisions and it wasn't so bad but its pretty hard to get along with him. Wednesday we did service helping this guy move a ton of sand down this mountain which was not fun and we did divisions again. I was in my area with Elder Hernandez. So funny story, we had this drunk guy come and start talking to us and we were trying to convince him to give us his dats to go visit him one day.  He said we had to have a staring contest so that he could know if we were really children of God. So he started staring at me and he had these crazy drunk guy eyes going on and I started laughing super hard so he told me I wasn't a child of God and then he tried to take my ID. Thursday, me and my comp were together because we had the mission council Friday. Love the mission council because they give us super yummy food. We did divisions Saturday too and it went really well. I was in the area again and it was hard to work but I did it. Sunday was fast and testimony and hints for you is that you have to take all the food out of the house and then you should be good.   Hope you all have a great week and enjoy the Christmas season make sure to share the church video on Facebook okay. Love you guys. Love Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment