Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dec 28, 2015

     Well I don't have much to say so I'm just going to answer a couple of your questions, Mom I have no clue what size shirt president caffaro would were all I know is that he's huge. Second I would probably rather go on a beach vacation than a church one but you guys will have to give me a little bit of time to tan before we go because lets be honest, my stomach hasn't seen the sun in like two years. Christmas was pretty long.  We were in the stake center all day because we had to make sure nobody went over their time but it was pretty fun.  We did a white elephant with the zone that went well. I gave away 5 quetz of toilet paper and M & Ms. Hope you guys have a great week and enjoy the end of your vacations love you all. Love Connor.

P.S. I will now be coming home a week earlier than planned due to some change theyre going to do in the CCM so I will be home the 13 of July. Love you 




No comments:

Post a Comment