Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016

This week was amazing and full of huge miracles. Monday we went to the cap and I already told you all about that.Tuesday I went and bought a bunch of medicine, Most of this week I was taking 10 pills everyday but I'm feeling much better which is the important thing, right?  Wednesday we had our multi zone conference, which was really weird because I had to start saying good bye to lots of people because its probable I won't ever see them again which is super sad but thats mission life I guess. The conference went really well and Presidente gave me time at the end to share my testimony with the missionaries. It was a really cool experience. The other days were pretty normal but we finally found our investigator that had disappeared on us. Turns out that he had gone up to an aldea to work all week but we were able to talk to him and this Sunday they came to church with the papers they needed to bring so that they can get married this weekend and baptized. We had planned to baptize them  Saturday but I just got a letter from some recent converts from Mita saying that this Saturday they're going to be sealed in the temple and invited me to be there. I'm super excited to be able to go and see them again and more that they're going to make these sacred covenants with our Heavenly Father. I can't believe that Andrew has already come home. It's super weird to think that the time is so short now.  Love you all, Love Connor

Pictures from the Multi zone conference.
                                                    Elder Williams Elder Gee Elder Ferraro
                                                                   Elder Infante Elder Wright
                                                             Elder De Leon Elder Neal
                                                                              Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment