Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 27, 2016

     Okay so first off this week was pretty amazing and went by super fast. I didn't get to go to the temple with my converts. They called me on Tuesday and said they weren't able to have all their interviews to be able to go and they'll have to wait until like July 23 to go and get sealed so that's a real bummer but the important thing is that they're going to do it. Apart from that we had divisions twice this week and so that was really fun. I stayed in my area once and left once, they will probably be the last times I do divisions. It's been really hot this week and it hasn't rained at all so I'm dying every day from the heat and sweat. We were able to get a baptism in and that is quite the story. So we were going to baptize this old man and his wife right. Timoteo and Carmelina. The baptism of Timoteo went over well. The member were there my comp preformed the baptism perfectly and everything. Then we got his wife in the water and when my comp tried to dunk her she freaked out and wouldn't go under. We tried like 15 times but every time we tried she freaked out and we coulndn't do it. She says she still wants to get baptized but that she'Okay so first off this week was pretty amazing and went by super fast. I didnt get to go to the temple with my converts they called me on Tuesday and said they werent able to have all their interviews to be able to go and theyll have to wait until like the 23 of July to go and get sealed so thats a real bummer but the important thing is that theyre going to do it. Apart from that we had divisions twice this week and so that was really fun. I stayed in my area once and left once, they will probably be the last times I do divisions. its been really hot this week and it hasnt rained at all so Im dying every day from the heat and sweat. We were able to get a baptism in and that is quite the story. So we were going to baptise this old man and his wife right. Timoteo and Carmelina. The baptism of Timoteo went over well the member were there my comp preformed the baptism perfectly and everythig. Then we got his wife in the water and when my comp tried to dunk her she freaked out and wouldnt go under. We tried like 15 times but everytime we tried she freaked out and we coulndnt do it. She says she still wants to get baptised but that shes afraid of the water so we're going to try again in a couple of weeks to see what happens. . Love you all and hope you guys have the best week ever. Love Connor

                                                                      Marriage of Timoteo and Carmelina

                                                                Baptism of Timoteo 

No comments:

Post a Comment