Monday, June 1, 2015

     Well first off I'm really glad to hear you got my package from Elder Overy and just in case you couldn't figure everything out the bag is for mom the wallet for Chase the bracelets for Katie the hair band for Kenna and the pen holder for dad, I looked for a cool golfball but they don't have any sorry. Any way changes. So just so you know I am now in an area called El Pajon which is in the zona Don Justo. Its a really really really big area. We have like 5 sectors that we work in and I'm pretty sure that every one of them is just as big as my last area. The members are super supportive and willing to work with us. My comps name is Elder Moreno. He's from El Salvador and he's from my same group so we have the same time in the mission and will be going home together. Anyway now for the day by day. Monday we went out and ate pizza with Milton which was fun and then he came with us to play soccer at the stake center. We played until about 4 o'clock  and then we left so I could say goodbye to some members. I didn't pass by with that many.  The first was the Family Cruz who have helped us out a lot and given us a lot of food. Then I went to say goodbye to some really awesome recent converts named Sergio and Myra which was fun.   After that we went to get our clothes and say bye to some members down in the other area, to finish the night off we had dinner with the Estacuys. That was super hard, not going to lie, it was like saying goodbye to you guys again. We had a dinner and before we ate they all went around and talked about me and all of them but the son cried because I was leaving. Gracie told me that I replaced her sister and now that I was leaving it was going to be super hard. Anyway I miss them a ton but I've talked to them a little bit on the phone since then. Tuesday was the change meeting and it was pretty good. I got to see all my friends and a ton of people from my group. President wasn't there but it was still pretty good. So a little bit more about my area. Its the coldest area in the mission but its not that cold. To give it a comparison, its just like camping in the summer in Utah. The surroundings are about the same too. There are a ton of pine trees and I''m pretty much just walking through a forest all the time, its super beautiful and I love it. We have a lot to do and I'm walking all the time so I've been super tired always.  Saturday, we had two baptisms that I had nothing to do with but it was still really cool. Sunday was fun. The church is really big and the members are really nice. We have two gringos that live in our ward that are from Utah which is fun. Kenna, I'm glad you had a good birthday and hope you guys have a good summer and lots of fun in Mexico. Love you a ton. Love Connor 

First off this is me and Gracie being Elephants which was pretty fun and then the entire family and my comp
Gracy
  
 From here on down, Connor didn't say who any of these people are, but I'm guessing they are people he said goodbye to in his last area.
Sergio Myra 




Nerry and Nelson



Me and my comp with our sweet mustaches. 

Elder Moreno

 The church and the baptism and then a really cool wall in our house that is just covered in pictures of Jesus. 







No comments:

Post a Comment